In order for your product to be listed for sale on SmartWorld (SW), it must conform to our Product Guidelines. The Guidelines are:
- No toxic chemical or chemical compound is present in any product or its ingredients.
- No toxic chemical or chemical compound, such as BPA (Bisphenol A) or Pthalates, can be present in product packaging.
- No product or element of a product can contain a known carcinogen.
- No product can originate from unsustainable manufacturing or production processes. This includes clear-cutting of forests, employing child labor, slavery, discriminatory practices, polluting the Earth or cruelty to animals.
- All food products must be Non-GMO and cannot contain residues of glyphosate.
- No food product may contain high fructose corn syrup.
- All food products must be produced without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides or non-organic fertilizer.
- Meat and meat products must be Hormone-Free
If the products you sell meet these Guidelines, please join us. We wish you great success!
Sustainable - adjective [suh-stey-nuh-buh l]
1. From beginning to end (life cycle), nothing and no one is harmed
2. Pertaining to a system that maintains its own viability by using techniques that allow
for continual reuse